For New Visitors…

Please feel free to use the comments box on this page to leave a little message, introduce yourself or let us know where you are from. We want to make as many new friends as we can from across the globe … and closer to home as well!

If you have a class blog then leave the address for us and we will take some time to visit you in return.

We encourage everyone to read some of our work (use the categories section on the right and browse through) and to leave us some comments about what you think.

Year 6

You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.
39 Responses
  1. Hannah says:

stlukesfirst.creativeblogs.net

Your blog is good

2. Tyler says:

stlukesfirst.creativeblogs.net

Hello, my name’s Tyler and i’m from st lukes.creativeblogs.net and I go to st lukes school in redditch.And I am looking forward to meeting all of you bit by bit

your sincerely Tyler from st lukes redditch

3. Jack says:

Year 4 @ st lukes class Blog Wow! Nice Blog! It looks awsome with the fish. 🙂

4. Libbi says:

stlukesfirst.creativeblogs.net

Ilike your fish

5. Iqrah says:

Hello year sixes i like your blog i think it is good

@stlukesfirst.creativebloges.net

6. Daisy says:

stlukesfirst.creativeblogs.net

Hello year six! I love your blog i think its a wounderful!!!!!! I look forward to looking again soon! : )

7. Tarryn says:

stlukesfirst.creativeblogs.net

your blog has so many people from all over the world:)

8. luke says:

Please vote on our blog.Year 4 class blog

9. luke says:

please vote pn are blog year 4@st luke class blog

10. Mrs Bonner says:

Hello to all of Year 6 @ Bellevue Primary.

I am so impressed with your wonderful blog and the fantastic activities you have for revision. Would you mind if I shared it with my class? Your activities and advice are so useful! Sadly we don’t have a blog, only a VLE which we can’t share, but I will make sure to keep checking back here, you must be really proud of your blog!

Mrs Bonner (Springwood Community Primary School, Bradford)

• Mr Holder says:

Hello Mrs Bonner. Thank you for your kind comment – feel free to use our blog as you wish!

You make like to encourage your children to leave some comments of their own if they wish to.

11. Mrs Meese says:

Hi Year 6. We’ve got some egg-citing news over in Foundation Stage, we’re hoping to hatch eggs. So far we have one little chick. Feel free to pop over to Green Base and take a look.

Spread the love and visit our blog too please, all tips and ideas welcome.

http://foundationblogbellevue.primaryblogger.co.uk/

12. Corben says:

I really enjoyed looking at your blog Mrs Leach. Some pieces of work I wouldnt even be able to create myself!

13. Mrs Jan Estens says:

Hello,
    I’m a year 6 teacher at Umina Primary School in NSW Australia. I worked in the UK in 2005-2006 in the East End and learnt a great deal while visiting.
    I’m interested in quadblogging and would like to know if you accept novice quadders?
    Good evening,
    Mrs Estens

• Mr Holder says:

Hi Mrs Estens – thank you for leaving a comment on our blog. If you’re interested in getting involved in Quadblogging then you might like to have a look at this link: http://quadblogging.net/
      Alternatively if you’d like to leave a link to your class’ blog on here then our children will happily visit and leave some comments.

• Mitchell says:

I would like to see peoples work in Australia so please leave a link. 🙂

• Mr Holder says:

For Australia Mitchell, look at our Blogging Buddies page!

• Mitchell says:

Thank you Mr H 🙂

14. northnewton says:

A great blog…that will no doubt inspire my class….
    Mrs W at…
    northnewton.creativeblogs.net

• Govind says:

Hello. We are glad that you like our blog. I will visit your blog and leave you a comment. 😀

15. Heather Davis says:

Hi from Guatemala City,

I am enjoying reading your blog. I have a number of classes who are beginning to blog. I am introducing them to the way to make good comments and will certainly be putting your blog on our Symbaloo for them to investigate. Thanks.

I found your blog through a comment you left on another blog and put your URL. Good job.

Heather Davis
    Technology Integration Specialist Grades 2-5
    American School of Guatemala

16. Mrs Barclay says:

Year 6s, I have been looking at your blog and I am so impressed. We have just started our blog and I think we will get lots of inspiration from your work! We are blogging from a small country town in Australia – would you take a look? And possibly leave a comment? My class are itching to reply to comments from other bloggers!
    We look forward to becoming acquainted across the miles.
    Mrs Barclay and the Year 7s
    http://mrsajbarclay.edublogs.org

17. jedoak11 says:

hello im jed and I think I should leave this comment here and I really hope you visit are site and the name is Oak Class Blog › Another fantastic PrimaryBlogger blog I hope you leave us a comment ! by

18. Corben says:

This page is very helpful so if you are a new visitor I recommend creating a new page like this.

19. Faye says:

I love your blog, They do really work hard on it don’t they Mrs Leach. 🙂

20. Mrs. Behm says:

Hola! Year 6. Just read some of your blogs. Love them!! My students are English Language Learners and are in Year 8. They just started blogging. Would greatly appreciate it if you stop by our blog and check them out and leave them a comment. Encourage them to write!! Will visit this blog again!

We are in Storm Lake Iowa. Our blog URL is kidblog.org/MrsBehm3

• Mr Holder says:

Hi Mrs Behm and thank you for the comment. The children will be excited to have a new visitor from the USA! Storm Lake certainly sounds like an interesting place.

Please encourage your children to comment on some of our work and we will happily do the same. 🙂

• Govind says:

Hi Mrs Behm! I have had a look at your blog and had a look at the work on there. The pieces of writing that your class have written are AMAZING! I love your blog!! 😀

21. Mrs Leach says:

Thank you Year 6 for your amazing blog. I really enjoyed reading the pieces about The Piano. I shall show them to my Year 4s who have just started blogging. Do you think you could look at their blog? I think it would mean a lot to them to have comments from a Year 6 class.

http://stlukesfirst.creativeblogs.net

• Mr Holder says:

Of course we can! We’ll have a look at your blog next week.

• Joseph says:

Hello Mrs Leach i have visited your blog and commented on snow day by Joseph’s!

• Sophie says:

I think this is a great blog Mrs Leach!
      I really enjoyed going on there it was AMAZING!

• Govind says:

I thought that your blog was really good Mrs leach!!