Barry & Gary

Barry was our first fish(long tailed comet goldfish). Because of his arrival we needed to get some aquruim keepers;Adam and Callum. Mr Holder noticed that he was really lonely so we decided to get him a friend .Garry our second fish became his best friend, he came about two weeks later. Garrys appearance came with a new filtered tank as before Barry lived in a smaller, green bowl.
Every morning Callum and Adam have to check up on them!They have to put a little pinch of gold fish flakes before class(before and after short holidays Callum and Adam have to also put a few extra pintches of gold fish flakes).Since both of them came they asked us”Can you please find us some statues to play with?”Mr Holder answered in a cheerful voice”Of course we can!”So then two people brought in statues(Joseph , Alex H).

by Joseph & Lucy S

You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.
48 Responses
  1. Sophie says:

I love the new pet rory he is so cute and you can even feed him.

2. Joshua says:

I think Barry and Gary are very well behaved and never fight.

3. lucy r says:

I love our fish they are really setting in to our classroom very well

4. Joseph says:

I am really glad i’m the zooligist because I really like them. They’re sooooooooooooooooooooooo cool!!!!!!! 🙂

5. Sophie says:

I love Flip Flop!
    All thanks to me and Lucy S!

6. Ellie W says:

Hi I love the fish they are so cool and I think they have a secret talent for dancing: you do sometimes see them doing weird moves.

7. Georgia says:

hi year 6 the fish are great .

8. Govind says:

I love the fish! They are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😀

9. Oliver says:

Now we have 3 pets, 2 fishes and our penguin flip flop.

10. Oliver says:

I think our fish love there tank.

• Adam says:

I’m sure that they do they especialy like swimming in and out of the plants.

11. Adam says:

They are awsome fish eventhough it’s a long time till we go up too secondry school i will really miss them.

12. Oliver says:

i love our fish i think they’re so CuUuUuUuUtE

13. Ben says:

Barry and Garry a.k.a Baz & Gaz are sooooooo cool I don’ want to leave them when I have to go to secondary school

14. Joseph says:

I’m glad you like patric Josh

15. Joshua says:

I like the fish and I think they get on really well.The tank is cool too with the Patrick and light.

16. Adam says:

I am so sad because i have had to pass my job on to holly and joseph i am sure they will take good care of Garry and Barry but i will miss my job.

17. Thomas says:

guess what,ive got the same patrick statue in MY tank!!!

• Faye says:

I can remember in year 5 Mr Powell had goldfish. 🙂 He had sponge bob’s house!

18. Alex says:

Your fish Barry and Garry are one of the best fish’s in the wold.Bye the way nice sponge Bob square pants toy in the fish tank..

19. Alex H says:

I think they are the best fish ever and there names rhyme, AWESOME!!!!!

🙂 🙂 🙂

20. Sophie says:

I think the fish are great!
    Good idea for getting two fish I think they have made freinds easily enough

21. Mr Holder says:

Joe and Lucy – After reading your blog post I’ve discovered an amazing new fact! Our goldfish can talk?!?!?! 🙂

22. Adam says:

I am very glad that i’ve got chance to look after Barry and Garry it is some times hard work looking after Barry and Garry but i still enjoy looking after them.

23. Faye says:

I love your fish they are epic

say Hi to Barry and Gary

24. Georgia says:

ILOVE THE FISH. DO YOU?

25. Adam says:

I am very happy that me and Callum have to look after Barry and Garry it is really fun.

26. Ben says:

Don’t wory that will be the next book from me.

27. mosullivan27 says:

I would really like to know what on earth is happening in these pictures. I think ther is an opportunity for a buding writer to tell the horrifying ‘tail’ of ‘Barry , Gary and the man from above.’
    Mr O

• Mr Holder says:

booom…tssshh Thank you for your comment Mr O. Much appreciated – the gripping saga of Barry and Gary will be coming soon …

• Joseph says:

Me and Lucy S are writing the complete saga! 🙂